We’ve been spending more time than usual at home so here are some ways we are enjoying disconnecting from the outside to reconnect with ourself!
1. Delight your senses! Diffuse some oils, light some incense or sage, burn a soy candle and turn your space into your own little oasis. (We especially love @Balenaturalcandle ). Creating an area in your home that is just for you can be magical, it also sends messages to your brain that you are safe to be you.
2. Turn off your devices and go and sit in the sun for a bit of good ol’ VIT-D! While you’re there pick up a pen and a beautiful journal (We love the @palkakreatif range that just landed in store) and get your creative juices flowing or just put pen to paper and see what follows! It’s amazing what stars to flow once you start.
3. Bake something indulgent! If getting messy in the kitchen is your type of meditation (like us!), get inspired and try out a new recipe. We reposted a sweet potato brownie recipe last week and we are dying to see someone else recreate it! Are there any recipes you’d like us to share?). Not into baking? Thats ok, that’s why we also stock tubs of @madpopsbali 😉
4. Treat your skin and hair to a natural, at home facial. We are thinking spirulina and diatomaceous earth face masks ( Mix a tsp of each with a little bit of water and apply to your face, leave on until it sets then remove with a warm washcloth!) and coconut oil hair treatment while we’re at it!
5. Have a bath – maybe it’s obvious to some, but there’s a reason we had to include this ritual in our top five. The calming and relaxing effects of a bath can do wonders for the soul. Pop on a podcast or a relaxation track, read a book or just enjoy some solitude. Keep your eyes out for our new range of bath salts.
Enter your email. We'll email instructions on how to reset your password.
You'll receive an email if you are registered on our system